[Gfoss] OGC and OSGeo Sign Memorandum of Understanding

Piergiorgio Cipriano pg.cipriano a gmail.com
Gio 8 Gen 2009 10:14:25 CET

(scusate cross-posting)

OGC e OSGeo hanno siglato un MoU:
http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/media/2009/000325.html

[...]
Arnulf Christl, President of OSGeo, said, "We look forward to
collaborating with the OGC to identify open source technologies that
can be used as reference implementations for OGC standards and to
identify standards requirements that result from our open source
geospatial software development programs."

The MOU provides for the assignment of up to six one-year Individual
Memberships in the OGC.  Memberships will be selected by OSGeo
and are subject to OGC qualifications for Individual Membership.

--
Piergiorgio Cipriano
pg.cipriano a gmail.com