[Gfoss] Job offer for consultancy at European Union Joint Research Centre (JRC) - Ispra (Italy)

Diego Magni diegomagni a yahoo.it
Mar 20 Ott 2020 15:05:13 CEST

Dear Sir / Madam,

the Italian company ARCADIA SIT - Sistemi Informativi Territoriali srl (http://www.arcadiasit.it/) can provide consultants to the European Union's Joint Research Centre (JRC), Ispra site, Varese, Italy (https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/about/jrc-site/ispra).

We are currently looking for a candidate with the following skills:

Job description

For a research group in the JRC in Ispra, a new open position as external consultant is available. The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:

-         5 years of experience in GIS and Remote Sensing applications.

-         As asset, forestry or environmental scientific experience

Highly motivated, experience and ability in working in an international/multicultural environment, and the ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (Fluent English mandatory)

Skills

Knowledge of the following programming languages and tools:

-         GIS and Remote Sensing applications

-         Google Earth Engine

-         Linux OS

Contract

Employee/ Freelance

If you are interested, please send an updated curriculum vitae to the following e-mail addresses as soon as possible:

info a recruit4eu.com
Additional information on the Recruit4Eu website  https://www.recruit4eu.com/  and on the position's webpage https://www.recruit4eu.com/job/job-ref-1112020/.
Afterwards, we will provide you with all the necessary further details.

Best regards
Diego

Diego MagniARCADIA SIT srldmagni a arcadiasit.itwww.recruit4eu.com