[Gfoss] Fwd: Notifica di scarto automatico

Stefano Campus skampus a gmail.com
Mar 20 Ott 2020 12:19:58 CEST

ricevo e volentieri inoltro

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <rboca a arcadiasit.it>
To: <rboca a arcadiasit.it>
Cc: <pmaianti a arcadiasit.it>
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 11:58:55 +0200
Subject: Job offer for consultancy at European Union Joint Research Centre
(JRC) - Ispra (Italy)

Dear Sir / Madam,

the Italian company ARCADIA SIT - Sistemi Informativi Territoriali srl (
http://www.arcadiasit.it/) can provide consultants to the European Union's
Joint Research Centre (JRC), Ispra site, Varese, Italy (
https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/about/jrc-site/ispra).

We are currently looking for a candidate with the following skills:
Job description

For a research group in the JRC in Ispra, a new open position as external
consultant is available. The ideal candidate has the following
characteristics:

-         5 years of experience in GIS and Remote Sensing applications.

-         As asset, forestry or environmental scientific experience

Highly motivated, experience and ability in working in an
international/multicultural environment, and the ability to participate in
multi-lingual meetings (Fluent English mandatory)
Skills

Knowledge of the following programming languages and tools:

-         GIS and Remote Sensing applications

-         Google Earth Engine

-         Linux OS
Contract

Employee/ Freelance

If you are interested, please send an updated curriculum vitae to the
following e-mail addresses as soon as possible:

info a recruit4eu.com

Additional information on the website:  https://www.recruit4eu.com/

Afterwards, we will provide you with all the necessary further details.

Best regards

*Roberto Boca*

*ARCADIA SIT srl*

*393-9295121*

www.recruit4eu.com

---
The present message, with attachments, is reserved exclusively to
addressees. Subjects different than addressees are forbidden from
disseminating, distributing or copying this message. If you have received
this message by mistake, we kindly ask you to destroy it and to inform us
about that. Addressees can deny the treatment of personal data for
commercial communications, advertisements or direct selling and exercise
all rights contained in the article 7 of Italian D.Lgs. 196/03, sending a
message to info_arcadia a arcadiasit.it e-mail address.