[Gfoss] Fwd: [MapFish-Users] New Release (0.2)

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande a gmail.com
Ven 25 Apr 2008 09:27:54 CEST

Nuova release del'applicativo che espande OL, aggiungendo
numerose features interessanti.

Vi consiglio i demo:

http://demo.mapfish.org/stable/

Ciao

Luca

Subject: [MapFish-Users] New Release (0.2)
Date: Friday 25 April 2008
From: "Eric Lemoine" <eric.c2c at gmail.com>
To: users at mapfish.org, dev at mapfish.org

Hi

The MapFish Development Team is proud to announce the second release
(0.2) of MapFish!

The source archives are available at:
<http://www.mapfish.org/downloads/>. Demos and examples for that
release are on <http://demo.mapfish.org/stable/>.

The installation process has been simplified and is better documented.
Please follow the instructions on
<https://trac.mapfish.org/trac/mapfish/wiki/HowToInstall>. To get
further assistance and support, feel free to register to our mailing
lists and contact us on our IRC channel. See
<https://trac.mapfish.org/trac/mapfish/wiki/Community>.

This release's main features are:

MapFish Client
 * Widgets migrated from Dojo to Ext
 * Feature list widget
 * Box searcher
 * Control toolbar

MapFish Server Framework
  * MapFish project code generation

MapFish Server Library
  * Java implementation of GeoJSON writer

This release also brings lots of bug fixes and enhancements. For
further detail you can look at the release notes on
<https://trac.mapfish.org/trac/mapfish/wiki/Releases/0.2>.

Note for developers: MapFish SVN now includes a sandbox directory,
people registered to the MapFish trac have SVN R/W access to that
directory. They can create their own sandbox (as a copy of MapFish
trunk), develop code in this sandbox, and show others the cool things
they've done. This represents a great collaboration tool. See
<https://trac.mapfish.org/trac/mapfish/wiki/Sandboxes> to understand
how to create sandboxes.

Thanks to all contributors and users!

We look forward to your feedback.