[Gfoss] SDI a confronto (?!?)

Piergiorgio Cipriano pg.cipriano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:47:23 CEST 2007

Italia: http://www.nsdi.it/
Realizzazione di una piattaforma WebGis e WebServices per il test
dell'interoperabilità dei dati Territoriali e di Osservazione della terra
tra il Dipartimento della Protezione Civile, i Centri Funzionali ed i Centri
di Competenza

Olanda: http://www.gdi4dm.nl/
In September 2007 there will be a disaster exercise to test the results of
the GDI. The test will take place in the safety area Gelderland Midden. The
GDI will be tested in the field and in the crisiscenter. The police, fire
department and the medical support will participate in the exercise. The
exercise will contain an incident with a toxic substance that created a
dangerous cloud. The accident allows the services to closely work together.
Geo-information is crucial during such an exercise, questions like where is
the incident, which houses have to be evacuated will soon appear. With the
GDI we want to test if we can answer this questions, so all the participants
have the same picture and can work more effectively. The results of the test
will be published on this website

--
Piergiorgio Cipriano
pg.cipriano a gmail.com