[Gfoss] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2021 Elections

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge a gmail.com
Sab 30 Ott 2021 11:28:54 CEST

Ciao,

Se siete uno dei charter member di OSGeo potete candidare nuovi membri da
domani!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Da: Anne Ghisla via Discuss <discuss a lists.osgeo.org>
Date: ven 29 ott 2021, 16:21
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2021 Elections
To: OSGeo Discuss list <discuss a lists.osgeo.org>, <
charter-members a lists.osgeo.org>, <announce a lists.osgeo.org>
Cc: <cro a osgeo.org>

Dear OSGeo charter members,

This year OSGeo elections [1] will start on Nov. 1, 2021, with the
nomination period for new Charter Members.

The nomination period for Charter Members will be open for two weeks.
Candidate review and voting will follow through our electronic voting
system.

Charter member nomination period starts: Nov. 1, 2021
Charter member nomination period ends: Nov. 14, 2021

Charter member candidate review and voting period starts: Nov. 15, 2021
Charter member candidate review and voting period ends: Nov. 21, 2021

You can see the progress of the nominations on [2].

Please, send your nomination to cro at osgeo.org (not to this list) with
the following information:

Nominating person: <your name>
Nominating e-mail: <your e-mail>
Nominating profile page: <your profile page in the OSGeo website>

Nominee name: <nominee's name(s)>
Nominee last name: <nominee's last name(s)>
Nominee e-mail: <nominee e-mail>
Nominee country: <nominee country at time of nomination>
Nominee wiki page (optional): <nominee wiki page in the OSGeo wiki>
Nominee profile page: <nominee profile page in the OSGeo website>
Nomination statement: <paragraph describing why you are recommending
this person as a Charter Member. Please include details about the
positive attributes of the nominee, as suggested in [1]>

Right after the Charter member elections, we'll proceed with Board
elections. We invite you to be proactive from now on and start
contacting potential candidates!

Important dates for Board election:

Board member nomination period starts: Nov. 25, 2021
Board member nomination period ends: Dec. 9, 2021

Board member campaigning period starts: Dec. 10, 2021
Board member campaigning period ends: Dec. 16, 2021

Board member voting period starts: Dec. 17, 2021
Board member voting period ends: Dec. 24, 2021

Warm regards,

Jorge Gustavo Rocha and Anne Ghisla
(your 2021 OSGeo Elections CROs [3])

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2021