[Gfoss] Fwd: [TOSprint] [Discuss] Virtual OSGeo Code Sprint 2020

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge a gmail.com
Mer 11 Nov 2020 09:57:38 CET

Un'occasione molto interessante per contribuire ai vostri software preferiti

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas a gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 at 11:42
Subject: Re: [TOSprint] [Discuss] Virtual OSGeo Code Sprint 2020
To: OSGeo Discussions <discuss a lists.osgeo.org>, <tosprint a lists.osgeo.org>

Dear OSGeo community,

Taking into account the Doodle results, the Board decided to organize
the OSGeo Virtual Community Sprint 2020 on November 17-18-19, also
celebrating GIS and PostGIS days.

The OSGeo Virtual Community Sprint 2020 will be accompanied by other
events in November 2020 see https://www.osgeo.org/events/

We would now ask projects to please register on our wiki page
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Virtual_Community_Sprint_2020 so we
can start to setup the Jitsi channels.

The sprint is going to be a 3 day event around time zones;
participating projects are free to select their working hours and log
them into the wiki so others can join at the appropriate time.

On behalf of the OSGeo board,
Angelos