[Gfoss] Download WFS in QGIS

Margherita Di Leo diregola a gmail.com
Lun 16 Mar 2020 10:53:12 CET

Hey Jeff!

Nice to hear from you. Thanks for your advice. Actually, I believe that the
request is correct but there is a limitation on the server for the download
of the features.
The service I'm trying to exploit is from the cadaster of the Netherlands:

https://geodata.nationaalgeoregister.nl/bag/wfs

There is apparently a limit of ~ 15k features in the download. I was
wondering whether there is a way of resuming a download sending a request
for the missing features only, so that they could append to the same layer.

Thanks
Take care!

madi