[Gfoss] Fwd: [OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive reaching Beta, in translation point of view

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge a gmail.com
Dom 29 Lug 2018 10:19:46 CEST

Ciao a tutti,

C'è tempo fino al 13 agosto per far sì che OSGeoLive contenga anche la
traduzione italiana, bisogna completare la traduzione delle overview perché
la lingua sia inserita all'interno della prossima release.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nicolas Roelandt <roelandtn.pro a gmail.com>
Date: gio 26 lug 2018, 20:52
Subject: [OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive reaching Beta, in translation point of view
To: Osgeolive <osgeolive a lists.osgeo.org>

Dear OSGeoLive users and translators,

We are acceding beta stage with OSGEOLive 12.0, right on tracks for FOSS4G.

So you can help us translate the documentation before releasing.

With the new Transifex process, we choose a goal of all overviews
translated in a
language for that language to be included in the Live ISO.

Please join us at https://www.transifex.com/osgeo/osgeolive/

Available languages:
    - Spanish
    - German
    - French
    - Hungarian
    - Italian
    - Portuguese
    - Chinese (Taiwan)
    - Russian
    - Polish
    - Bengali
    - Catalan
    - Hindi
    - Dutch
    - Japanese
    - Finnish
    - Greek
    - Estonian

At the moment, only English, Spanish, German and French will be included
but you
can change that before 2018/08/13 !
And if all overviews are done, help us translate quickstarts of our beloved
projects !

Thanks again for your efforts to help us make OSGeoLive a great tool for
most.

The OSGeoLive Team