[Gfoss] istallazione passo passo 2.2.1

Alberto Bertoletti arcseno a gmail.com
Sab 7 Nov 2015 18:10:13 CET

scusate ma non riesco a capire e ad istallare definitivamente alcune cose. mi potete spiegare passo passo in Italiano come fare i passaggi sotto riportati nei TXT.
la cartella /Library/Application Support/GDAL/1.11/Libraries, su mac osx non la trovo assolutamente, potete dirmi per cortesia dove la trovo ? grazie

VERY IMPORTANT POST-INSTALL

You MUST download and install the FileGDB API yourself.  Redistribution is hazy in the license, and I don't have the means to enforce Esri's export restrictions.  I'm sorry, but for now installation is a manual process:

Go to http://www.esri.com/apps/products/download/ <http://www.esri.com/apps/products/download/>.  Download requires a free registration.  Sign in and download the FileGDB API version 1.3.

Unzip the the downloaded zip file.

Move the 2 .dylib files from the lib folder to (the installer creates this folder):

	/Library/Application Support/GDAL/1.11/Libraries

so it looks like (there may be other files in Libraries and PlugIns for other installed plugins):

	Library
		Application Support
			GDAL
				1.11
					Libraries
						libfgdbunixrtl.dylib
						libFileGDBAPI.dylib
					PlugIns
						ogr_FileGDB.dylib

You can trash the unzipped folder when done.

e inoltre VERY IMPORTANT POST-INSTALL

You MUST download and install the ECW SDK yourself.  I don't have the means to enforce export restrictions.  I'm sorry, but installation is a manual process for now:

Go to http://download.intergraph.com/download-portal <http://download.intergraph.com/download-portal>.  Select "ERDAS ECW/JPEG2000 SDK" from the Product popup.  Click on the MacOSX line, then the Download Now link.

Open the downloaded disk image and run the installer, select the Desktop Read-Only Redistributable license (or Read-Write if you have a full license).  It will install into the top of your boot drive, /Hexagon.  Dig into this folder to Desktop_Read-Only/redistributable/libstdc++.

Copy the libNCSEcw.dylib file to:

	/Library/Application Support/GDAL/1.11/Libraries

and copy the whole Desktop_Read-Only/etc folder here to (the /Library folder is likely hidden, so you need to Go-Go to Folder from your desktop and type in /Library):

	/Library/Application Support/GDAL/1.11

so it looks like (there may be other files in Libraries and PlugIns for other installed plugins):

	Library
		Application Support
			GDAL
				1.11
					etc
					Libraries
						libNCSEcw.dylib
					PlugIns
						gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dylib

You can trash the installed Hexagon folder when done to save a few hundred MB of space.

scusate nuovamente