[Gfoss] QGis - upgrade 2.8 - 2.10 Ubuntu

Daniele Bonaposta daniele.bonaposta a gmail.com
Gio 30 Lug 2015 17:18:39 CEST

Il giorno 29 luglio 2015 22:19, girarsi_liste <liste.girarsi a gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Il 29/07/2015 19:09, Daniele Bonaposta ha scritto:
> > Sono rimasto fermo alla 2.8.1 anche nella macchina 12.04 (precise)
> > 32 bit ..come mai? Non dovrei ritrovarmi la 2.10 così come successo
> > con le precedenti?
> >
> > Dal gestore pacchetti risulta che la 2.8.1 è l'ultima versione, ho
> > i seguenti repo: ubuntugis-ubuntugis-unstable-precise.list
> > ubuntugis-ubuntugis-unstable-precise.list.save
> >

> Questo non è il repository ma uno dei file che apt cerca per
> scaricare/aggiornare Qgis.
>
> Posta il suo contenuto, aprilo con un'editor e copiaincolla il contenuto.
>

> ​surce list:

# See http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UpgradeNotes for how to upgrade to

# newer versions of the distribution.
deb http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise main restricted
deb-src http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates main restricted
deb-src http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates main restricted

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team. Also, please note that software in universe WILL NOT receive any
## review or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
deb http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise universe
deb-src http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise universe
deb http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates universe
deb-src http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates universe

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as to
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## multiverse WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
## security team.
deb http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise multiverse
deb-src http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise multiverse
deb http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates multiverse
deb-src http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates multiverse

## N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as
## extensively as that contained in the main release, although it includes
## newer versions of some applications which may provide useful features.
## Also, please note that software in backports WILL NOT receive any review
## or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
deb http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-backports main restricted
universe multiverse
deb-src http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-backports main
restricted universe multiverse

deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-security main restricted
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-security main restricted
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-security universe
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-security universe
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-security multiverse
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise-security multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from Canonical's
## 'partner' repository.
## This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is offered by Canonical and the
## respective vendors as a service to Ubuntu users.
deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu precise partner
deb-src http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu precise partner

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from Ubuntu's
## 'extras' repository.
## This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is offered by third-party
## developers who want to ship their latest software.
deb http://extras.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise main
deb-src http://extras.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise main
deb http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-proposed restricted main
multiverse universe
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/grass/grass-stable/ubuntu precise main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/grass/grass-stable/ubuntu precise main
# deb http://qgis.org/debian precise main
# deb-src http://qgis.org/debian precise main​

​dopo:

ls  /etc/apt/sources.list.d

ottengo:

gnome3-team-gnome3-precise.list
gnome3-team-gnome3-precise.list.save
google-chrome.list
google-chrome.list.save
google-earth.list
google-earth.list.save
mozillateam-thunderbird-next-precise.list
mozillateam-thunderbird-next-precise.list.save
nilarimogard-webupd8-precise.list
nilarimogard-webupd8-precise.list.save
tualatrix-ppa-precise.list
tualatrix-ppa-precise.list.save
ubuntu-defaults.list
ubuntu-defaults.list.save
ubuntugis-ubuntugis-unstable-precise.list
ubuntugis-ubuntugis-unstable-precise.list.save
upubuntu-com-icons-precise.list
upubuntu-com-icons-precise.list.save
virtualbox.list
virtualbox.list.save
​
​update manager tra l'altro mi segnala questo errore:

Failed to fetch
http://qgis.org/debian/pool/main/q/qgis/libqgis2.0.1_2.0.1-2+precise1_i386.deb
404  Not Found
Failed to fetch