[Gfoss] Fwd: [Qgis-developer] [ANNOUNCE] 2.7 feature freeze begun

Paolo Cavallini cavallini a faunalia.it
Ven 23 Gen 2015 17:55:11 CET

Salve.
E' iniziata la preparazione per la pubblicazione di QGIS 2.8, che
avverra' fra un mese.
Piu' test farete durante questo periodo, migliore sara' la prossima
versione. Trovate le versioni di sviluppo a questi indirizzi:

Win <http://www.qgis.org/downloads/weekly/> e
<http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#windows>
Debian <http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#id3>
Ubuntu <http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#qgis-testing>
Mac OS <http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#id13>

Inoltre, supporto alla traduzione e' sempre importante.
Dettagli qui sotto.
Saluti.

--------  Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: [Qgis-developer] [ANNOUNCE] 2.7 feature freeze begun
Data: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 14:01:04 +0100
Mittente: Jürgen E. Fischer <jef at norbit.de>
A: qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org

Hi,

I'd like to remind everyone that the 2.7 development cycle ended at 12:00
UTC. We are now in feature freeze on the road to the 2.8 release on
2015-02-20
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20150220T12&year=2015&month=02&day=20&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&msg=2.8%20Release
(27 days away; see also roadmap
<http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/index#road-map.html>).

Now *we*, *the community*, need to prepare QGIS for release. No new features
will be added anymore. *Users*, if not already begun, should now start
extensive testing of master and report bugs on the hub
<http://hub.qgis.org>.
*Developers* should move their focus from creating new features to
fixing bugs.
*Translators* can can continue their work (we maintain all our
translations on
transifex now).

The nightly builds of QGIS testing available for Windows
<http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#windows>, Linux
(Debian
<http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#id3> and Ubuntu
<http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#qgis-testing>)
and Mac
OS <http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#id13> are now
effectively snapshots of what's going to be released.  Except of course
for the
bugs that are going to be fixed until release day.  For Windows there
will also
be weekly release candidates of the standalone installer
<http://www.qgis.org/downloads/weekly/>.

Lets keep up working together to make 2.8 another great release.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on
FreeNode