[Gfoss] Lotta impari ... povera Italia :(

Geo DrinX geodrinx a gmail.com
Dom 8 Feb 2015 19:52:04 CET

spiacente, ma non riesco a stare zitto, dato che l'argomento DWG mi piace
troppo.

Leggo dal file README del progetto libdwg:

"LibDWG is a free C library to read DWG files.  It is licensed under the
terms
 of the GNU General Public License version 3 (or at your option any later
version).

DWG is a file format created in the 70's for the emerging CAD applications.
Currently it is the native file format of AutoCAD, a proprietary CAD
program
developed by AutoDesk.

LibDWG is a re-fork from LibreDWG due to its freezing state. Original
LibDWG
paused since June 2009, it was written using Esperanto, but from September
2003 its development got in the run again, in English.  At this moment the
decoder is not extensively tested.  It reaches 97% read support in the data
structures parser and still needs a test suite.  An utility application is
available, it is a dumping program: dwg-dump."

Si tratta di sorgenti in linguaggio C .

Qualcuno vuol formare gruppo con me per implementare un reader per
QuantumGIS  ?

Comunque, se un volontario vuole farlo lui …  no problem !    ;)

Chiediamo in  qgis-developer  ?

Roberto