[Gfoss] QGIS meglio di ArcGIS per la stampa

Paolo Cavallini cavallini a faunalia.it
Sab 17 Maggio 2014 10:50:43 CEST

Un piacere leggere questo:
http://blog.najackson.com/2014/05/final-edits-on-a-vintage-themed-map-in-qgis/

specie se si considera che l'autore e' un esperto in ArcGIS, e un novizio in QGIS.

" I have decided to stick with QGIS since it has more ability for you to manipulate
your map inside of the map composer, and truthfully ArcGIS just doesn’t have a lot of
these functions"

"the most recent releases of QGIS 2.x it has made it easier to accomplish. If I had
to perform this mapping task with only ArcGIS as my GIS program, I would have to
spend a LOT of time in Adobe Illustrator to get a reasonable final product"

Son soddisfazioni.
Saluti.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu