[Gfoss] OT - Geocoder United States Census Bureau.

Stefano Iacovella stefano.iacovella a gmail.com
Ven 21 Mar 2014 14:48:53 CET

Mi correggo, viene spiegato meglio qui:

http://www.census.gov/geo/maps-data/data/geocoder.html

"The information in the geocoder comes from our MAF/TIGER database, which
holds our geographic information used for censuses and surveys. The address
ranges used in the geocoder are the same address ranges that can be found
in the TIGER/Line Shapefiles which are derived from the Master Address File
(MAF)."

41.95581N 12.52854E

http://www.linkedin.com/in/stefanoiacovella

http://twitter.com/#!/Iacovellas