[Gfoss] Fwd: [GRUMETS] Fwd: Women in GIS survey

Elena Mezzini elena.mezzini a gmail.com
Lun 21 Lug 2014 18:38:13 CEST

Carissimi, questa e-mail è rivolta alle donne che si occupano di GIS.
Approfitto della lista per cercare di raggiungerne un po'...
Mi scuso per l'eventuale cross posting!

Ho ricevuto da una collega gissologa spagnola questo questionario
riguardante le donne che lavorano nel mondo del GIS.
Ve lo inoltro, se vi va potete compilarlo, serve per la tesi del master di
una ragazza di NY.

Un abbraccio,

Elena

Apologies for cross posting!

I am conducting a survey for my master’s thesis about women who work in
Geographic Information Systems professional
roles. The project is exploring the representation of women in Geographic
Information Systems and the experience of
women who already work in the field.

I would like to invite women who are part of this listserv to take this
survey. It should take about 30 minutes to complete. I
am not collecting any personal information in the survey and IP addresses
are not being recorded by the online survey
instrument, so your identity will remain completely protected.

The survey asks simple questions about your work history and experience and
your opinion of the GIS workspace.

If you are interested and do respond to the survey, it would make a great
contribution to my thesis and hopefully deepen the
understanding of the experience of women who work in GIS.

To participate, please follow this link:
     http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1688147/Women-in-GIS

Thank you so much for your time and attention!

Sincerely,
Livia Betancourt Mazur
Department of Geography
Hunter College, City University of New York

--

*Txell*