[Gfoss] Fwd: [Qgis-community-team] We need help updating the qgis user guide for version 2.2

Paolo Cavallini cavallini a faunalia.it
Lun 13 Gen 2014 11:49:01 CET

Salve.
Iniziano i preparativi per QGIS 2.2. Se qualcuno da' una mano per aggiornare il
manuale (in inglese), fa cosa utile e gradita. A seguire la traduzione, sia
dell'interfaccia che del manuale.
Saluti.

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: [Qgis-community-team] We need help updating the qgis user guide for version 2.2
Data: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:49:07 +0100
Mittente: Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>
Organizzazione: Geoinformatik Büro Dassau
A: QGIS Community <qgis-community-team at lists.osgeo.org>, QGIS User
<qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>

Dear Community,

at 2014-01-24 (11 days away), we'll go into feature freeze for the next qgis
version 2.2, which will be released at 2014-02-21 (39 days away).

To have an updated user manual at that time we need to build a documentation
team with people who take care about certain tasks and chapters after the
feature freeze. Please send a note to the community-team list, if you are
able to help, so we have a nice documentation again.

We will organize the work in the wiki...

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/ManualTasks#Updates-QGIS-22-User-Guide

Regards
Otto

documentation, translation etc..