[Gfoss] R: Come fare per le offerte (reali!!) di lavoro?

Vittorio Colombo vitcol a alice.it
Lun 10 Feb 2014 11:33:42 CET

Luca Delucchi ha scritto:
> Secondo me puoi pubblicarlo....

Ecco più sotto l'annuncio completo.
Saluti!
   Vittorio Colombo

-------------------------------
(
) I have a GIS Developer role available (Front End Application development
to be precise) here is a mini spec.
GIS Application Developer / St. Gallen, Switzerland / 3 month rolling / CHF
100 per hour MAX

GIS Application Developer - Geo Skills, Open Layers, C#, Javascript, Front
End Geographical information systems, geoportal, GIS, web based. My client,
a Geospatial engineering company in Canton St. Gallen is seeking a GIS
Application Developer to assist in the creation of a new web based geo
portal.
The successful candidate should have a good knowledge of Geo Skills and open
layers and a professional knowledge of C#, javascript and Front End
Geographical Information Systems (GIS).
Please note the required language for the project is English however
knowledge of German would be beneficial.
Are you interested?

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Cordialement

Anil Sivarajah
 Consultant - Switzerland
 Contracts Division
 Darwin