[Gfoss] Fwd: [okfn-discuss] data.gov.uk wants your input

Piergiorgio Cipriano pg.cipriano a gmail.com
Mer 4 Set 2013 07:51:36 CEST

(scusate cross-posting)

Mi sembra un'iniziativa interessante (UK), ... replicabile anche in Italia?!

>From Monday 2nd September 2013 at 1700, you will be able to start to explore
unpublished datasets<http://data.gov.uk/data/search?q=&unpublished=true&page=1>
in
exactly the same way as you search for any other content on Data.gov.uk.
You can search all datasets or filter by whether the items are published or
unpublished. You can search through all content, filter by publisher or
search using key terms. When you find an unpublished dataset of particular
interest, you can then click on it to look at the details: the publisher, a
description of its content and notes about its possible release.

>From here, you can either view other users’ feedback or select to give your
own feedback. In order to take part in this process, you will need to be a
user on data.gov.uk. This is very simple and quick. All you need to do is
click on the ‘sign up’ link in the top right of your screen on data.gov.uk,
fill out a couple of details and validate your email address.

The form itself contains 4 short sections for you to fill. In the first
section you will have to decide in which area or areas you think the
dataset will have greatest impact. You can select the appropriate box or
boxes in which to enter your feedback and let us know how it will impact on
you or the UK more broadly if it was released openly. Written content about
the areas that you select is optional but will significantly increase our
ability to understand and use your feedback and make the case to
Departments to release the data as open data.

In the linked data section, we want to see whether you think the data could
contain important information or vocabulary that could be referred to from
other datasets. In the third section we would like you to let us know
whether you are responding as an individual or on behalf of an
organisation. In the final section, we would simply like to know if you are
happy for us to contact you via email to follow up on your feedback.

pg

Piergiorgio Cipriano
https://twitter.com/PgCipriano