[Gfoss] [georger.silva a gmail.com: [postgis-devel] Translation setup in transifex]

Sandro Santilli strk a keybit.net
Mar 26 Nov 2013 15:08:18 CET

Buone notizie per i traduttori volontari: la documentazione di PostGIS
puo' essere tradotta online. Qualcuno di voi ha gia' un account Transifex ?

--strk;

----- Forwarded message from George Silva <georger.silva a gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:38:47 -0200
From: George Silva <georger.silva a gmail.com>
To: PostGIS Development Discussion <postgis-devel a lists.osgeo.org>, "postgis-brasil a googlegroups.com"
	<postgis-brasil a googlegroups.com>, PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users a lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [postgis-devel] Translation setup in transifex

Hello everyone,

The translation project has been setup in transifex.

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/postgis-1/

Everyone that wishes to collaborate will be welcome. I need a few
experienced reviewers for each language (Sandro, can you coordinate it
translation efforts?) so if you want to be one drop me a note.

There are already two languages created in the project, Brazilian
Portuguese and Italian. If anyone wants to translate to other languages,
just let me know and I'll create them.

@PostGIS Core team: if you wish to have admin access, just let me know and
I'll include you guys and girls.

Thanks