[Gfoss] Fwd: Re: [OSGeo-Standards] Fw: [TC-Announce] GeoServices REST API adoption vote - update and motion to withdraw

Piergiorgio Cipriano pg.cipriano a gmail.com
Gio 30 Maggio 2013 07:17:39 CEST

Scusate cross-posting
---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------
Da: "Cameron Shorter" <cameron.shorter a gmail.com>
Data: 30/mag/2013 06:35
Oggetto: Re: [OSGeo-Standards] Fw: [TC-Announce] GeoServices REST API
adoption vote - update and motion to withdraw
Cc: "OSGeo Discussions" <discuss a lists.osgeo.org>, "
standards a lists.osgeo.org" <standards a lists.osgeo.org>

 osgeo-discuss, osgeo-standards,

As below, the GeoServices REST API has been withdrawn as a proposed OGC
standard, and OGC are looking at ways to improve based upon our collective
feedback from OSGeo and OGC members.

Thank you to all the people who have voiced their concerns, thank you to
those who provided detailed reasoning and analysis, and thank you to the
OGC and OGC members who have acknowledged and have started actioning this
reasoning. You are contributing toward a better OGC for us all.