[Gfoss] 30 anni di FOSS4G

Paolo Corti pcorti a gmail.com
Mar 25 Giu 2013 19:29:47 CEST

Volevo segnalare la splendida presentazione tenuta da Markus Neteler
al FOSS4GCEE, relativa ai 30 anni di FOSS4G.
Davvero interessantissima, complimenti!
Sfortunatamente solo le slide per ora: Markus, pensi che vengano messi
i video di Bucarest su qualche canale streaming, a beneficio di chi
non ha potuto partecipare, me incluso?

http://www.slideshare.net/markusN/scaling-up-globally-30-years-of-foss4g-development-keynote-at-foss4gcee-2013-romania

ciao

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff McKenna <jmckenna a gatewaygeomatics.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G-CEE congratulations
To: osgeo <discuss a lists.osgeo.org>

Very rude of me to forget: Markus' textbook-like history of FOSS4G
keynote. He researched into our 30 year history, emailing people for
details, digging into internet archives...it's really something that he
has produced.  This is exactly opposite of a copy/paste presentation.
Everyone should review it:
http://www.slideshare.net/markusN/scaling-up-globally-30-years-of-foss4g-development-keynote-at-foss4gcee-2013-romania

Again, thanks to the CEE local organizers (the fun geo-spatial.org
team).  Enjoy your recovery mission.

-jeff