[Gfoss] OSGeo-Live chiama Italia! Italia risponde??

Margherita Di Leo diregola a gmail.com
Mer 30 Gen 2013 20:09:18 CET

Cari,

qui c'e` in ballo l'orgoglio nazionale..
Prima leggete sotto, poi sappiate che gli Spagnoli si sono gia` organizzati
in forze, e da indiscrezioni pare che anche i Russi stiano organizzando uno
squadrone. Allora, se amate i mondiali di pallone o le olimpiadi, o se
avete comunque ancora un briciolo di orgoglio nazionale (anche se di questi
tempi politici immagino sia difficile) questo e` il momento di farsi
avanti!!!!

Un saluto,
madi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter a gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo-Live Quickstart 48 hour Hackathon
To: "live-demo a lists.osgeo.org" <live-demo a lists.osgeo.org>, OSGeo
Discussions <discuss a lists.osgeo.org>

 We are organising an "OSGeo-Live Quickstart 48 hour hackathon", aimed
squarely at bringing OSGeo-Live documentation quality up one notch, by
putting the Quickstarts through the same comprehensive testing and review
that we have provided for our Project Overviews. (Credit to Javi and the
OSGeo-Live Spanish community for suggesting the initiative).

The Hackathon will kick off with a one hour IRC meeting with everyone,
followed by a 48 hour round the clock hangout, with people dropping in
where appropriate for their timezone and work/family schedules.

Pre Hackfest:

   - Download our current stable OSGeo-Live release from:
   http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/osgeo/gisvm/latest/

Kickoff:

   - Log onto: irc://irc.freenode.net#osgeolive
   - Time: Thursday, 31 January 2013 at
19:30:00<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=1&day=31&hour=19&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=224&p3=22&p4=240&p5=215>
      - New York, USA: 2:30PM EST, Th 31 Jan
      - San Francisco USA: 11:30AM PST, Th 31 Jan
      - Sydney Australia: 6:30AM Fr 1 Feb
      - Rome Italy: 8:30:00PM CET, Th 31 Jan

Review process:

   -
   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Quickstart_Review_Checklist

Please let me know if you would like to join us, and I'll make sure to look
out for you. Depending on numbers, we might also set up a Google Hangout.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally
Geospatial Solutions enhanced with Open Standards and Open
Sourcehttp://www.lisasoft.com

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES). Unit H03 – FRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo a jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.