[Gfoss] QGIS REPROJECTION ISSUE

Umberto Filippo Minora umberto.minora a unimi.it
Mer 23 Gen 2013 12:05:22 CET

I am having a problem with QGIS reprojection tool.I am trying to reproject a MODIS satellite image from its RS to a WGS84zone43N, but I am receiving the following error and I didn't come up with a solution so far:
ERROR 1: Unable to compute a transformation between pixel/line and georeferenced coordinates for C:\Users\Umberto\Documents\Università\PhD\Karakoram\MODIS_Pakistan\Inferred_Passed\MOD10A2.A2000273.h24v05.005.2008202181050.hdf_0.ovr. There is no affine transformation and no GCPs.
Hope someone could enlight me, I would be very thankfull!
umberto