[Gfoss] Il progetto HOT cerca GIS Hacker (osmici) in Indonesia

Maurizio Napolitano napo a fbk.eu
Mer 3 Ott 2012 10:47:54 CEST

HOT sta per Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team

Copio/incollo da
http://hot.openstreetmap.org/get_involved/openstreetmap_technical_trainer

Profile

HOT is proposing a 3 week trip in November to provide this support. The
specifics of the training are flexible, because the local team in
Indonesia is capable of providing training in many of the topics. The
goal is to have someone with more in depth specific expertise cover some
of them and to vary the training and teaching style. We’ve listed some
possible topics below, but suggestions/ideas are also welcome.

The ideal person is well experienced in a specific programming of OSGeo
topic, and also is familiar with OpenStreetMap. This person will also
accompany the HOT Indonesia training teams to some intermediate
workshops during that time to serve as a technical resource, so
familiarity with OSM is important.
Practicalities

This position will take place over the course of two weeks in Jakarta.
HOT will cover airfare, accommodations (in HOT’s apartment in Jakarta)
and a stipend.

Tech We Are Interested In

     General programming in Python, especially with QGIS
     SQL Queries/PostGIS
     Setting up WMS Servers
     TileMill
     Web Server Configuration
     Sharing maps on WordPress/Drupal/other web tools
     Advanced QGIS Topics
     Processing of Imagery with open source tools
     Git
     Advanced OpenStreetMap topics we might not have thought about