[Gfoss] Fwd: [Qgis-user] Oracle Spatial Driver

Paolo Cavallini cavallini a faunalia.it
Ven 30 Mar 2012 09:30:51 CEST

Salve.
A proposito di interoperabilita': se qualcuno ha bisogno di accedere a Oracle Spatial
da QGIS, questa e' l'occasione buona.
Saluti.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Qgis-user] Oracle Spatial Driver
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:25:57 +0200
From: Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>
To: qgis-user <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>, qgis-developer
<qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org>

Hi,

The City of Dornbirn and the Province of Vorarlberg have an interest in
getting an Oracle Spatial native driver developed for QGIS. They would
finance the bulk of the development, but they are interested in other
financial contributions if there are other interested commercial or
governmental QGIS users with an interest in the access of Oracle
databases.

Please contact me if you have an interest in helping this project
financially. We are not interested in small donations but in more
substantial amounts in order not to complicate the billing process too
much.

Thanks,
Andreas

Andreas Neumann