[Gfoss] Fwd: [Qgis-tr] Extending the time for Translators

Paolo Cavallini cavallini a faunalia.it
Lun 4 Giu 2012 08:48:38 CEST

Salve.
Ci sono ancora due giorni per segnalare eventuali imprecisioni ed errori nella
traduzione dell'interfaccia di QGIS. Fatemi sapere e sistemo.
Saluti, e grazie.

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: [Qgis-tr] Extending the time for Translators
Data: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 00:41:05 +0200
Mittente: Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com>
Rispondi-a: QGIS Translation Discussions <qgis-tr at lists.osgeo.org>
A: QGIS Translation Discussions <qgis-tr at lists.osgeo.org>

Dear Translators!

Today would be the day of Release .. as we all would like to prepare a
nearly perfect QGIS 1.8 Release I would like to ask you all if you can
look at your language translation once more.
The Releasemanager agreed in postponing the release for another 3 days
to give more time to polish the GUI translations.

So please whenever you have time just take a look at the files and
correct/extend them.

So the Closedown for any commit and call for packaging will be now on
Wednesday 6th of June ..

Thanks a lot for all your work you've done so far!

kind regards
Werner