[Gfoss] Rilasciato QGIS 1.7.1

G. Allegri giohappy a gmail.com
Gio 29 Set 2011 23:33:37 CEST

Rimbalzo dalla mailing-list degli utenti di Qgis l'annuncio del rilascio di
Qgis 1.7.1, che risolve una serie di bug presenti nella prima major release
1.7.

Log dei cambiamenti: http://tinyurl.com/qgis1-7-1
Download: http://download.qgis.org

Annuncio nell'annuncio è il prossimo hackfest che si terrà a Novembrea
Zurigo: http://www.qgis.org/en/developer-meetings/zurich-2011.html

Giovanni

----------------------------
L'annuncio originale

Dear QGIS Developers, Users and Fans!

We are pleased to announce that QGIS 1.7.1 is now available. This is a
bugfix release over version 1.7.1. (change log here [1]). Binary
downloads (see [2]) are available some are still making their way to
the download page so if you don't see your preferred OS there please
check again in a day or two. We have another developer meeting coming
up in Zurich in November (see [3]) and hope to see you there to
participate in improving QGIS even further. If you would like to
support the QGIS project, please consider making a small (or large :-)
) donation using the PayPal link on the left of our home page ( see
[4]).

[1] http://tinyurl.com/qgis1-7-1
[2] http://download.qgis.org
[3] http://www.qgis.org/en/developer-meetings/zurich-2011.html