[Gfoss] Luca Mandolesi added your name to the Academia.edu directory of academics

Luca Mandolesi mandoluca a gmail.com
Sab 26 Mar 2011 10:13:47 CET

Hi,

Luca Mandolesi added your name to Academia.edu, the global directory of academics and graduate students. We checked your department directory, and it looks like you are an academic/graduate student. You are currently listed as an 'unknown' academic/graduate student: resolve your 'unknown' status by following one of the links below:

Yes, I am an academic/graduate student:
http://academia.edu/Yes-gfoss-at-faunalia.it-is-an-academic-or-graduate-student

No, I am not an academic/graduate student:
http://academia.edu/Remove-gfoss-at-faunalia.it-from-the-directory-of-academics

Stephen Hawking, Richard Dawkins, Paul Krugman, Noam Chomsky and Steven Pinker have all recently confirmed their membership of their departments on Academia.edu.

Many thanks,
The Academia.edu Team

Academia.edu's office is at: 251 Kearny St., Suite 520, San Francisco, CA, 94108. To opt out of receiving these kinds of emails from Academia.edu, go to:

http://academia.edu/optout/d5852dd50db6294bb635d444e537d218