[Gfoss] Mappe a Chiodo fisso Radio3

Maurizio Napolitano napo a fbk.eu
Ven 17 Giu 2011 11:35:08 CEST

> ecco, appunto, era quello che dicevo nel thread sui referendum: IMHO dobbiamo agire
> di piu' su questi fronti, divulgando le nostre idee.

Mi attacco a questo thread segnalando questo

http://opengovernmentdata.org/camp2011/

non sarebbe male parteciparvi come gfoss.it

Un copia/incolla di parte del testo del sito

Around the world governments and public bodies have been opening up
official datasets for the public to reuse. There has been an explosion
of new applications, competitions, hackdays and other initiatives from
local authorities, central government departments, international bodies
and others. Following on from the first international Open Government
Data Camp in autumn 2010, this event will bring together movers and
shakers from the world of open government data — including government
representatives, policymakers, lawyers, technologists, academics,
advocates, citizens, journalists and reusers.
What will happen?

There will be several days of discussions, drafting, planning and
hacking. Crucially we hope to:

     Build consensus around key legal, technical and policy issues
related to opening up government information.
     Strengthen the community of people working on different aspects of
opening up official data around the world — from both inside and outside
government. (Many people working on this area will not have met in person!)
     Encourage the exchange of experiences, expertise and ideas between
those involved in leading open government data initiatives in different
countries.
     Make things! We hope there will be plenty of space for developers
to hack on things — from refining core bits and pieces of technology to
rapid prototyping of new ideas.