[Gfoss] QGIS tra il SW proprietario :(

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla a gmail.com
Mer 26 Gen 2011 09:52:06 CET

On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 19:30 +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il giorno mar, 25/01/2011 alle 18.11 +0100, Alessandro Pasotti ha
> scritto:
>
> > Magari qualcuno conosce gli autori e gli può far notare l'errore ?
>
> Grazie mille.
> Ho mandato una rettifica tramite il form dei contatti.
> Spero reagiscano.
> Saluti.

Ciao a tutti,

ho notato che Opera è segnato tra il software libero... dalla licenza
direi proprio di no, alcune parti sono LGPL ma il core è proprietario.

Cito, dalla licenza per il pacchetto Linux:
"""
OPERA SOFTWARE END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR OPERA DESKTOP BROWSER FOR
OPEN SOURCE OPERATING SYSTEMS
1.4 “Software” means the proprietary Opera software products (in object
code format only) delivered to User hereunder (including but not limited
to the Opera browser ), together with any update or upgrade thereto,
when and if made available to you by Opera.  Software does not include
Third-Party Software.
2. LICENSE.  Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement,
Opera hereby grants User a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable,
non-sublicensable license: (i) to use the Services and to install and
Use the Software supplied to User hereunder, as installed on your
personal computer, including your laptop, desktop or on computers within
User’s organization; and (ii) to reproduce and distribute the Software
without modification, provided that any such reproduction or
distribution of the Software by User: (i) must be in an application
repository for a desktop Open Source OS distribution (expressly
excluding distribution for embedded Open Source OS); (ii) must be made
available free of charge for end-users; and (iii) must be subject to and
distributed with a copy of this Agreement.
"""

Anne