[Gfoss] Fwd: [Qgis-developer] Announcing the release of QGIS 1.7.3

Paolo Cavallini cavallini a faunalia.it
Gio 15 Dic 2011 18:51:34 CET

Salve.
E' stato rilasciato QGIS 1.7.3, che corregge un fastidioso bug sulla
scala, e ha alcuni altri miglioramenti.
Saluti, e happy QGISsing!

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: 	[Qgis-developer] Announcing the release of QGIS 1.7.3
Data: 	Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:03:25 +0100
Mittente: 	Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com>
A: 	qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org, qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org,
qgis-community-team at lists.osgeo.org

Dear QGIS Developers, Users and Supporters!

We are pleased to announce that QGIS 1.7.3 is now available. This is a
bugfix release over version 1.7.2. A detailed changelog is available on
our home page[1].

Binary downloads[2] are already available but some are still making
their way to the download page so if you don't see your preferred OS
there please check again in a day or two.

Thanks to bug reporters who have reported bugs using upgraded issue
tracker[3] and special thanks to all developers who fixed those reported
bugs.

As always, if you find a bug please report it on [3].

QGIS is the collaborative effort of many coders, translators,
documentors, bug reporters and other community members.

QGIS continues to have great momentum - we recently branched the code
base for an upcoming release of QGIS 1.8.0 and we are about to break API
compatibility in our 'master' branch to start us down the road towards
the eventual release of QGIS 2.0. If you enjoy using QGIS and are able
to, please consider sponsoring our project - the money you donate helps
us to run our developer meetings and generally keep the project moving
forward. You can find more details on how to sponsor QGIS on our home
page[4]. QGIS recently obtained it's second Silver Sponsor for 2011!
Thank you Kanton Solothurn, Switzerland (Silver Sponsor from April
2011)[5] and the State of Vorarlberg, Austria (Silver Sponsor from
November 2011)[6], your financial help is greatly appreciated!

[1] http://tinyurl.com/release173<http://tinyurl.com/qgis-1-7-2>
[2] http://download.qgis.org
[3] http://hub.qgis.org
[4] http://qgis.org/en/sponsorship.html