[Gfoss] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Journal Vol. 6 Released!

Paolo Cavallini cavallini a faunalia.it
Mer 29 Set 2010 10:42:32 CEST

Il nuovo numero di OSGeoJournal.
Buon divertimento.
Saluti.

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: [OSGeo-Discuss] Journal Vol. 6 Released!
Data: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:35:22 -0700
Mittente: Tyler Mitchell <tmitchell at osgeo.org>
Rispondi-a: OSGeo Discussions <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
A: discuss at lists.osgeo.org

The OSGeo Journal editorial team is happy to announce that the most recent issue of
the Journal is now released.  You can access the index of the past and current issues
here:
http://www.osgeo.org/ojs/index.php/journal

Or if you simply want to download the latest PDF (21MB) you can grab it directly here:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_6/en-us/final_pdfs/OSGeoJournal_vol6.pdf

Single article downloads are also available:
http://www.osgeo.org/ojs/index.php/journal/issue/current/showToc

Feel free to contact me directly with questions or comments, or join our Journal
mailing list for direct contact with the editorial team:

New articles are always welcome and can be added through our online system at:
http://osgeo.org/ojs

A quickstart list of steps for authors is here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Journal_System#Quick_Start_For_Authors

Best wishes,
Discuss mailing list
Discuss at lists.osgeo.org