[Gfoss] nuovo connector Python per SpatiaLite

Alessandro Furieri a.furieri a lqt.it
Mer 31 Mar 2010 11:13:57 CEST

Vi giro un annuncio sicuramente interessante per tutti quelli
interessati ad usare SpatiaLite in Python.

ciao Sandro

----------
http://groups.google.com/group/spatialite-users/browse_thread/thread/d6ee3dc5dac28504#

FYI, I want ahead and branched pysqlite, creating pyspatialite, which
is a python module for using spatialite.  It builds it's own copy of
the sqlite+spatialite library, bypassing the issue of having
load_extensions enabled, and not using the system sqlite.

It is registered with pypi, so you can either grab the source and
build, or use easy_install.

It currently requires libgeos and libproj to exist on the machine.

more details at: http://code.google.com/p/pyspatialite

P.S.: I've also done the same for perl's DBD::SQLite, but I've not
released it.  if anyone is interested, hit me up.