[Gfoss] [Fwd: [Qgis-user] GISVM Server pre-release available]
pibinko a gmail.com
Ven 10 Lug 2009 10:47:27 CEST
per chi (come me) non legge Qgis-user:
-------- Messaggio Originale --------
The first public pre-release version of “GIS Virtual Machine Server” is
GISVM Server is another product based on the GISVM new concept for a
Free Open Source GIS Software distribution.
With it you get a full feature Free (dom) GIS Server, ready for you to
use with your favorite GIS desktop application!
GISVM Server includes:
- Ubuntu 9.04 Server Edition JeOS (Just enough OS)
- LAMP Server bundle (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Samba File Server
- Tomcat Java Server
- PostgreSQL database server
- PostGIS (PostgreSQL spatial extension), ZigGIS and FDO ready!
- Webmin (a web-based interface for GISVM Server administration)
If you think this is a useful and interesting product, please help us
with your participation on the beta testing forum board:
Thank you for your time and collaboration!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Maggiori informazioni sulla lista