[Gfoss] [SoC] [OSSIM] Ossimplanet integration with Grass and Qgis - status report #10
massimodisasha a yahoo.it
Ven 7 Ago 2009 22:20:02 CEST
this week was a cool and bad week at same time ...
- i finally get the base code (not all the tools yet) working in qgis
as a python plug-in
- added UTM coordinates + zone in the display based on different
- working on a function to move the planet "smooth and slow" bettween
(simply it generate intermediate points along a geodetic lines to
connect 2 points)
this work is not finished yet but it is promising 
- finished the tool to reproject, traslate, rotate a vector (i need to
finish the "scale" function)
for now it works on shp file but it can work on all the ogr format.
the reprojection tool is based on 2 set of gcp to solve a last
square system (only planimetry)
(you can choose between affine or conforme transformation)
- i'm playng with ossimplanet viewer and it's new cool function
(efemeridi, cloud, fog, visibility)
i'll add a new grass script to simply run ossimplanet viewer using
presected files ...
here a nice screenshoot :-)
night : http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1742/immagine6c.png
day : http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5783/immagine7l.png
what i'll do the next week :
- i'll work hard on the qgis side to go ahead about the gsoc code
- work on the geodetic "smooth-slow" moving bettween 2 positions
- working on how to customize the grass vector rendering (point size,
line width, colors...)
bad things :
this week i broken the internal disk of my laptop .. "lucky" it is
readable but not writable
.. so i had to buy a new one and reinstall *all* my needed sw on it (i
know it is a little OT
.. but this issue braked me)
best regards and happy summer!
i re-used LatLongUTMconversion and pyproy :
-------------- parte successiva --------------
Un allegato HTML è stato rimosso...
Maggiori informazioni sulla lista