[Gfoss] Fwd: [OpenLayers-Users] what is Roja?

Cristiano Giovando giovand a gmail.com
Ven 17 Ott 2008 08:54:45 CEST

Gianni, o qualcun altro che possa rispondere alla mailing list di OL?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Uzureau <euzuro at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [OpenLayers-Users] what is Roja?
To: Pierre GIRAUD <bluecarto at gmail.com>
Cc: users at openlayers.org, Deli Soetiawan <crushfire2004 at gmail.com>

I have spoken (emailed) with Gianni several times about the project,
there is for sure no
ill intensions (re forking).

At the time that I was speaking with him, it seemed the main issue of
the project was
focused on doing routing, adding routing functionality to openlayers.

I tried unsuccessfully to make that happen in the context of an
OpenLayers "AddIn", instead
of a seperate, standalone application, but it looked like it was
already pretty well integrated
into this OL codebase they have... making it not so easy to clearly
separate for an addin, which
is of course, a shame.

Maybe I am wrong, though. Anyone with some informations should speak up.
erik