[Gfoss] Fwd: [Qgis-user] New plugins: profiles and table management

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande a gmail.com
Lun 26 Maggio 2008 23:43:07 CEST

Nuovi plugin per Qgis..e c'è anche il table manager!

Ciao
Luca

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Borys Jurgiel <borys at wolf.most.org.pl>
Date: Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:38 PM
Subject: [Qgis-user] New plugins: profiles and table management
To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org, qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org

Ladies and Gentlemans,

Sorry I was so quiet last days, but I was writting a few plugins. A first
three of them are already usable, so I ask you to testing :) Since my
English
is rather poor, also any language fixes will be priceless...

Path to the repository:

http://www.bwj.aster.net.pl/qgis/plugins.xml

and to the little description:

http://www.bwj.aster.net.pl/qgis/

I hope you will like they. Also I have two questions:

1) "Point profile - The tool for collecting polygon attributes from multiple
layers at specified sampling points". I'm not sure if is this name and
description obvious? Mabye there is better word for describe this function
already?

2) License problem. I used a few icons from QGIS main interface and two ones
from a KDE theme, published under LGPL license. Do I have to mention about
their origin? And can I use LGPL-licensed icons in the GPL-licensed program?
Maybe the easiest way is to paint similar ones myself?

Now I'm getting down to the Plugin Installer/updater. Sorry I didn't answer
yet!