[Gfoss] R: Fwd: [Gvsig_english] Calculating areas in the atribute table.

Guglielmo Raimondi g.raimondi a glasic.it
Dom 27 Gen 2008 09:39:34 CET

Grazie per la segnalazione Luca.
Mi sembra un bel passo avanti nella realizzazione di elaborati grafici di
buona qualita' con strumenti open source.
Saluti,
Guglielmo

Guglielmo Raimondi
Glasic S.r.l.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: gfoss-bounces at faunalia.com [mailto:gfoss-bounces at faunalia.com] Per conto
di Luca Casagrande
Inviato: sabato 26 gennaio 2008 18.28
A: Geographic Free and Open Source Software - Italian mailing list
Oggetto: [Gfoss] Fwd: [Gvsig_english] Calculating areas in the atribute
table.

Video sulle nuove funzionalità di gvSIG

Ciao
Luca
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jaume Domí­nguez Faus <jaume.dominguez at iver.es>
Date: Jan 26, 2008 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Gvsig_english] Calculating areas in the atribute table.

jaume domínguez faus wrote:

> Anyway, while we wait for the hole documentation about the conferences
> to be published in the web I'll upload the video to YouTube this
> weekend if possible. I'll send a message to the list if I'm successful.

As promised, the videos about symbols are in YouTube for public
broadcast. These are the links

New Symbology In gvSIG, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO1QJ1fudWE
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO1QJ1fudWE>
New Symbology In gvSIG (2), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMUiMdyXNM8)
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMUiMdyXNM8>

The quality is not the best, but I hope they are clear enough. If
someone has any question or suggestions, please feel free to ask.

The videos about labeling will also appear, soon.

Salut!

Iscriviti all'associazione GFOSS.it: http://www.gfoss.it/drupal/iscrizione
Gfoss at faunalia.com