[Gfoss] [Discussione] Re: "Feature Extraction From Satellite Imagery" ... e ... "availability of free geographical data"

Piergiorgio Cipriano pg.cipriano a gmail.com
Mer 20 Feb 2008 10:29:16 CET

http://www.geonames.org/export/

In Geonames.org, al fondo della pagina di "Download / WebService"
(terms and conditions) sono previsti:
*  free : GeoNames data is free. Datasets of lesser quality and
coverage from other 'vendors' may cost more than 25.000$ per year.
* cc-by licence (creative commons attributions license). You should
give credit to GeoNames when using data or web services with a link or
another reference to GeoNames.
* commercial usage is allowed
* 'as is' : The data is provided "as is" without warranty or any
representation of accuracy, timeliness or completeness.
* No limitiation on number of web service requests. (though we might
limit the number of request in the future)
* Service Level Agreement is available for our commercial web services.

pg

--

Piergiorgio Cipriano
pg.cipriano a gmail.com

("perchè la terra dei cachi è la terra dei cachi ..!")