[Gfoss] GFOSS & OSGeo link

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler a fao.org
Mar 19 Feb 2008 11:36:38 CET

Hi all,
Sorry for using English, I'l make a real stupid face writing Italian :-)

I browsed the gfoss.it and wiki.gfoss.it pages and was impressed by
the amount of information, depth and organization. At the same time I
was a bit disappointed to find minimal references to OSGeo on the home
pages of both. The Drupal provides an almost hidden link while I
didn't find any reference on the wiki homepage. It would be nice to
see at least an OSGeo logo on the home pages to emphasize the
relationship?

Maybe you fully disagree, and I accept that but would at that point
open the discussion of the added value to OSGeo ;-)

Ciao,
Jeroen