[Gfoss] [OSGeo-Discuss] Last chance before cancelling: OSGeo Hacking event in a monastry near Bolsena (Italy)!?

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler a fao.org
Mer 13 Feb 2008 18:05:50 CET

Hi Chris,
With another six from your side and hopefully others to join up we are
getting pretty close to a minimum required number! We might go for it
with another four that will confirm this week. In that case it will
have to be in the week three (second option in June) since that has
most people already confirmed.
Let me know soonest!
Ciao,
Jeroen