[Gfoss] Last chance before cancelling: OSGeoHacking event in a monastry near Bolsena (Italy)!?

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler a fao.org
Mer 13 Feb 2008 12:07:14 CET

Hi Miguel,
No, the event is not yet closed. In fact, there's renewed interest
after my previous email :-)

So to all: If the event will be on, it will be in the week of 16-20
June since that has most people confirmed until now. I will remove the
other options.
Don't hesitate to still sign up quickly.

Cheers,
Jeroen