[Gfoss] Fwd: [geo-discuss] Fw: [OSM-legal-talk] Spanish Order of Ministry

Piergiorgio Cipriano pg.cipriano a gmail.com
Mer 9 Apr 2008 18:59:07 CEST

(scusate cross-posting)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jo a frot.org <jo a frot.org>
Date: 9-apr-2008 18.56
Subject: [geo-discuss] Fw: [OSM-legal-talk] Spanish Order of Ministry
To: geo-discuss a lists.okfn.org

IGN Spain open data for non-commercial use, this is a terrific start.
 (IGN are the closest Ordnance Survey moral equivalent here)
 It's worth looking at this alongside the recent study on the
 social-economic benefits of participation in data sharing
 infrastructure in Catalunya for a sense of the policy progress towards
 public geodata in Spain (at least, in parts of it!).
 http://www.epsiplus.net/news/socio_economic_impact_of_sdi

 ----- Forwarded message from Iván Sánchez Ortega
<ivansanchez a escomposlinux.org> -----