[Gfoss] python plugins per QGIS 0.9

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Oct 29 09:29:02 CET 2007

Patti Giuseppe ha scritto:
> Interessanti, ma come si fanno girare? Ci vorrebbe almeno un readme.
> Ringrazio in anticipo chi se ne volesse occupare.

Ci si registra e si caricano. Sentire Gary per dettagli:
==========
This is not meant to be an end user interface to the plugins, but a
place for developers to upload their creations. Users can download
plugins them from the site, but we will be creating a site for end
users.

I would encourage everyone to post their plugins to the repository.
Any comments you have about the functionality of the repository
should be addressed to me or the list.

One of the plugins is an installer. It allows you to query the
repository and choose which plugins to download and install. I don't
believe that support for the installer made it into the 0.9 release.

To install any of the plugins, just unzip them into your qgis/python/
plugins directory. Each plugin must be contained in it's own
subdirectory so be sure to include the directory structure for the
plugin when you unzip it.

--
Paolo Cavallini, see: http://www.faunalia.it/pc