[Gfoss] [S] ...sarà già arrivato almeno a una cinquantina di voi... sourceforge apre un "marketplace"

andrea giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:59:03 CEST 2007

SourceForge.net Team wrote:

SourceForge.net Project Administrator:

We are about to launch the open beta of the SourceForge.net Marketplace.
This new functionality will connect Open Source experts (like yourself)
with buyers looking for service.

You will notice a new "Services" tab on your project where buyers will
be able to see the support options available and purchase Marketplace
services (when available).

As the administrator for the project, you can manage what is displayed
on this new tab by going to the Public Info page in your Project
Administration menu and updating the "List Paid Services for Project."
Setting.

We'd like to send you more info on the SourceForge.net Marketplace, as
well as a special invitation to sell service to buyers. To add your name
to our interest list, visit this link:

https://ostg.wufoo.com/forms/marketplace-interest-list/

Thank you for your continued interest in SourceForge.net.

Sincerely,

The SourceForge.net Team

--
SourceForge.net will never ask you for sensitive personal information
via an email.

To update your communication preferences, click this link:
https://sourceforge.net/account/

This announcement is also available as project news on the
SourceForge.net alexandria project:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/alexandria/

Copyright 2007. SourceForge.net, 46939 Bayside Parkway; Fremont, CA 94538