[Gfoss] segnalazione convegno

Piergiorgio Cipriano pg.cipriano at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:03:19 CEST 2007

Aggiungo un'altra segnalazione rivolta ai "non-dinosauri":

ESA Advanced Training Course On Land Remote Sensing

The training course is open primarily to young researchers (Ph.D. students
and post-doc) from Europe and Canada wishing to expand and improve their
knowledge and skills in land remote sensing research. There is no fee for
the training course but students are expected to cover their own travel and
accommodation costs.
The deadline for applying to the training course is the 15 May 2007.
Participation is limited to a maximum of 60 students.
http://earth.esa.int/landtraining07/

http://www.freegis-italia.org/index.php?option=com_extcalendar&Itemid=72&extmode=view&extid=78

pg

On 5/3/07, andrea giacomelli <pibinko a gmail.com> wrote:

> mi arriva segnalazione e inoltro - non ho altre informazioni.
>
> dalla presentazione
> pare una cosa molto mirata ai "ggiòvani" e quindi COME MINIMO sarà molto divertente ;)
>
> se qualche ggiòvane
> GFOSS.IT poi pensa di andare, ce lo faccia sapere!
>

> andrea, noto pibinko
> http://pibinko.altervista.org
> ====================================================================================================
>

> ------------------------------
> CALL FOR SHORT PAPERS
>
> GI-Days 2007
> Young Researchers Forum
> September 10-12, 2007
>
> Münster, Germany
> www.gi-days.de
> ------------------------------
>

> TOPICS AND TARGET GROUP
>
> GI-Days 2007 will provide a platform for young researchers worldwide to
> present their work from all sectors of geographic information science.
> The range of topics will be comparable to the well established series
>
> of GIScience conferences, focusing on emerging topics and basic
> research findings.
>
> GI-Days 2007 will bring together young researchers from the field of
> geographic information science. We encourage PhD and Master students
>
> as well as post-docs to submit papers. Participants of GI-Days 2007
> will learn about the diversity of currently ongoing research projects
> and receive feedback on their research in a constructive and
> international atmosphere.
>

> Short papers (max 1000 words) can be submitted to present research
> results, visionary ideas and work in progress. All papers will be
> reviewed by at least three members of the program committee. Papers must
>
> be written and presented in English. All accepted papers will be
> published in the ifgiPrints series (with ISBN).
>
> We invite you to be part of the up-and-coming generation of geographic
> information scientists meeting at GI-Days 2007.
>

> Possible topics include, but are not restricted to:
>
>      * Spatial data infrastructures
>      * Geospatial semantic web
>      * Geographic information in Web 2.0
>      * Geospatial web services
>      * Geospatial ontology engineering
>
>      * Semantic annotation of geospatial data sources
>      * Similarity and geospatial concept representation
>      * Sensor web services and sensor networks
>      * Location-based services, mobile and ubiquitous geo-computing
>
>      * Space time analysis and modelling
>      * Privacy in information management
>      * Algorithms and data structures
>      * Functional programming in geo-applications
>      * Self-organizing maps
>      * Map-algebra services
>
>      * Disaster and risk management
>      * Social aspects of geospatial information
>      * Dealing with uncertainty in geographic information
>      * Cognitive aspects of spatial knowledge
>

> TUTORIALS
>

> GI-Days 2007 will provide a platform for young researchers worldwide to
> The paper presentations will be followed by a tutorial program tailored
> [...]

Piergiorgio Cipriano
pg.cipriano a gmail.com