[Gfoss] [Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Voting Results]

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jun 25 08:01:37 CEST 2007

Complimenti a Lorenzo e Simone!!
Ci tenete aggiornati sulle attivita'?
Salutoni.
pc

-------- Messaggio Originale  --------
Oggetto: [OSGeo-Discuss] Voting Results

Voting for new charter members is now closed and I have tallied the
votes.
Please welcome the new charter members, presented in alphabetical order:

-Aaron Racicot
-Christopher Schmidt
-Jan-Oliver Wagner
-Eduardo Patto Kanegae
-John Graham
-Kazunori Noda
-Landon Blake
-Lorenzo Becchi
-Mateusz Łoskot
-Puneet Kishor
-Rob Atkinson
-Simone Giannecchini
-Tamas Szekeres
-Tom Kralidis
-Yewondwossen Assefa

We had 93% turnout for the voting.  The top 15 nominees received 69%
of the votes.

Thank you to all the nominees for letting your names stand.

Thank you to all voters for making the tallying job easy by not
voting all at the last minute.

Also thank you for all the great nominations, it is encouraging to
see that there is no shortage of great supporters and contributors in
our various communities.
--
Paolo Cavallini
http://www.faunalia.it/pc