[Gfoss] Ennesimo fallimento di un ente pubblico: Regione Liguria

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Jan 24 12:18:41 CET 2007

> ma che è Rosa?

bingo, usano:
------------------------------------
ECW JPEG 2000 plug-in is currently not available for this platform

Welcome to our web site. In order to improve your interactive
experience, we make extensive use of the Image Web Server
<http://www.earthetc.com/> to provide access to very large images over
the Internet.

Your browser does not appear to support the ECW JPEG 2000 plug-in
<http://www.ermapper.com/products/ecw/ecw.pdf> needed to view these
images. The following platforms are currently supported:

*Windows 98/NT4/2000/XP, with:*

    * Internet Explorer 4.01 SP2 or higher
    * Netscape 7.0 or higher
    * Mozilla 1.4 or higher
    * Firefox 1.0 or higher
    * Sun Java Plugin 1.4.2 or higher (for Java support on all of the
      above browsers)

*Mac OS X (10.3 Panther) with:*

    * Safari 1.2.4 using Java 1.4 or above

*Linux/Solaris (Java 1.4 or above is required) with:*

    * Netscape 7.0 or higher
    * Mozilla 1.4 or higher
    * Firefox 1.0 or higher

If your platform is not listed above, but supports a Java environment
that is JavaScript enabled (sometimes called "LiveConnect"), you may be
able to use the Java client. In this case, contact the site
administrator for more information. Support for other platforms is being
added all the time, so please check back again soon.

Thank you
Image Web Server Support

  ©1999-2005 Earth Resource Mapping <http://www.ermapper.com>