[Gfoss] giro da altra mailing list - Digital Earth 3D Visualization contes

andrea giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 21:22:22 CET 2007

a chi non l'avesse già ricevuta

...può interessare soprattutto il "manipolo" dei visualizzatori che c'erano
a Palermo (e gli altri)...che cosa ne pensate ?
perdonate la formattazione alterna, ereditata dal messaggio iniziale...

pibinko

Dear University Colleagues:

An unprecedented International Digital Earth 3D Visualization contest has
been launched, under sponsorship of Google, NASA, ESRI, and other technology
leaders.  This international contest will seek to discover the best examples
of visualizing our challenging science issues to help bridge science to
understanding, policy, and action.

   - Contest rules and entry form:
http://www.isde5.org/grandchallenge</exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.isde5.org/grandchallenge>

We would sincerely appreciate if you would share the attached poster and
information above to your colleagues and students.  Six winners will be
flown to UC Berkeley for the 5th International Symposium on Digital Earth
where they will experience a life-changing opportunity to debut their work
and be recognized as the bright stars for our future.

Thank you for your support of this time-sensitive Grand Challenge.

Please send all inquiries to info at isde5.org

Dr. Timothy W. Foresman,

Director-General, 5th International Symposium on Digital Earth